SqStat is a script which allows to look through active squid users connections.
It use cachemgr protocol to get information from squid proxy server.
You can see sample program output at the screenshot (738 x 453).
For a complete list of changes, see the CHANGES file.
You can subscribe to email updates on FreshMeat SqStat page.
- PHP (you need PHP 4.1.0 or newer) with installed pcre extension
- (optional) PHP session extension if you want to see current/average CPS
- Squid proxy server
- a web-browser (doh!)
- Unpack the distribution in your webserver's document root.
- Copy file config.inc.php.defaults to config.inc.php, edit config.inc.php
to specify your squid proxy server IP and port.
- Edit your squid.conf to allow cachemgr protocol:
acl manager proto cache_object
# replace 10.0.0.1 with your webserver IP
acl webserver src 10.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
http_access allow manager webserver
http_access deny manager
- Point your browser to sqstat.php file and see what happens :)
- (optionally) enable ip resolving in config.inc.php. Also you can make "hosts"
like file with ip->name pairs.
SqStat is distributed under the following ISC-style license:
Copyright © 2006 Alex Samorukov <samm [at] os2.kiev.ua>
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
If you have found what you believe to be a bug, you can send a bug report to
samm [at] os2.kiev.ua. Also, you can use sf.net bugreport system.
© Alex Samorukov